The strengths of the school include:
• The very good quality of the pastoral care provision and the orderly, purposeful learning environment which promotes positive behaviour;
• The overall quality of the teaching observed, all of which was good or better;
• The very good standards achieved by the children in literacy and numeracy;
• The very good use made of quantitative data for monitoring, evaluating and target-setting as an integral part of the school’s self-evaluation process;
• The highly effective contribution of the support staff to the life and work of the school; and
• The strong and effective leadership of the Principal and her high expectations of, and support for, the staff and children.